This Ti cassette system will turn your 2 speed into a more versatile 3 speeds and turning a 6 speed BWR driven Brompton into a 9 speed monster.
The concept is not new (giving the Brompton extra speed), but the idea to make it effectively working for everyday DIY-er’s being able to install this at home without much of the heavy machining and customizing had to be the first.
The system includes:
- 3 pcs of titanium cassette sprockets;
- 1 pc of bearing enable titanium tensioner wheel’s pusher;
- 1 pc of titanium tensioner wheel’s roller cone;
- 2 pcs of shifting stabilization pins;
- 1 pc of high impact nylon fiber made shifter replacement;
- 1 pc of titanium barrel nut; and
- 1 pc of titanium shifter cable; and
- 3 pcs of necessary washers;
There are 2 different speed groups that are being offered. The 12/15/18T and 13/16/19T. The 12/15/18T set offers a faster riding experience, while the 13/16/19T offering greater gears for the vertical distance.
Owning to the Craftsmanship on the Brompton titanium rear rack, our 19/16/13T would not be suggested for such rear rack.
Please note that these cassette system requires certain experience with bicycle hardware installation. Although we try to make the installation process as easy as possible, gear tuning experience as well as some customization are still required.